Alright my beautiful squirrely following, I need a logo! Something I can use as my blog photo as well as print on shirts and other swag. And I can’t draw, so I need your help!
Here’s how you enter:
- Draw/paint/build/genetically engineer the best, most beautiful, highest quality squirrel art your creative mind can muster up.
- Post it on your blog and tag just-squirrely-things (remember to add the dashes please)
- When I see your post I will drop you a message in your ask box to let you know you’ve been entered (if you don’t get a message within a few days please let me know so I can make sure you’re entered. I don’t want to make any mistakes!)
- Post your pictures by 8/31/14 - any later and I won’t accept your entry! I’ll pick a winner within the first week of September.
Some boring rules:
- MUST be your own original work. If you use someone else’s art for this I will know and I will find you.
- Please make the image transparent if possible
- Remember that this is a logo, logos are usually pretty simple. Overly detailed pictures might not be best for this
- You can enter as many pictures as you want
- You don’t have to be following me to enter. But I assure you, you will love my blog and follow it regardless.
- Again, finish posting all your pictures by 8/31/14 please
YOU: “Okay just-squirrely-things, if that IS your real name, what’s in it for me?” Wow, rude. But ok, here’s you prize:
- The winner gets just squirrely things swag for FREE! You get a shirt! You get a cup! You get a framed photo of Dean Winchester! You get a squirrel plushie! You get squirrel jewelry! You get a DIY squirrel feeder kit! You get whatever else I come up with between now and then! GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS EVERYONE!
- I’ll give you credit for the art in my blog’s description, as well as a link to your site (blog, diviantart page, whatever you prefer)
Alright my friends, grab your art supplies and get started, this competition starts now!